Expecting a baby? Life’s about to get wild. If an animal-themed jungle nursery is on your mind, consider our blue and green checkered wallpaper on top of your cute themed additions.
It is all very easy to pick out cute elephant heads and animal prints, but if you want to be a little different, don’t just paint your walls grey or one colour. Why not add some checkerboard design to your walls to shake up the jungle a bit and add a nod to some vintage vibes?
If you’re more minimalist than maximalist, I suggest going halfway with the checkerboard wallpaper on the wall. You can add a wooden slat to divide the wallpaper and the painted wall. I recommend using white wall on the lower wall for a contrast.
But if you’re a true maximalist, go all the way down with the wallpaper, the furniture will probably break it up on the bottom, in anyways. For the prints and shelves, consider using light ones so they don’t get lost on the wall.
I've put some ideas together for you below.
- Rug : https://ruggable.co.uk/products/jungle-safari-multicolor-rug?size=150x215
- Wallpaper: https://sorbetdreams.com/products/checkmate-in-blue-and-green
- Giraffe rattan storage: https://www.dunelm.com/product/giraffe-rattan-storage-basket-1000198060?defaultSkuId=30754163&ds_c=Kids_Storage_%5BGOO-PLA-KIDSACCESS-STORAGE%5D&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIudyA2ZjF_gIVCQsGAB2E9gbBEAQYASABEgLV6fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
- Cot mobile: https://www.mamasandpapas.com/products/musical-mobile-born-to-be-wild-7560eg200?utm_term=41776518037669&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIudyA2ZjF_gIVCQsGAB2E9gbBEAQYByABEgJ4zvD_BwE
- Drawer knobs: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/567776775/
- Elephant head: https://www.dunelm.com/product/childhome-felt-elephant-head-wall-decoration-1000216568?defaultSkuId=30844378&ds_c=Kids_Accessories_%5BGOO-PLA-KIDSACCESS-ACCESS%5D&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjtyqnprF_gIV2dXVCh3X7gmjEAQYByABEgKCWPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
- Jungle prints: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/963801272/