Daisy's are one of the main elements of Danish Pastel Aesthetics. Danish Pastel Aesthetics, if you haven't heard of them yet, is an eclectic mix or retro and new that uses beautiful pastel colours with pops of bright and vibrant hues. I will write more about this home trend in another blog.
I love everything floral, for me flowers mean happiness and a touch of soft addition to home décor. There seems to be more and more brands realising just how much people love floral additions, because if you look closer, you'll discover how in every major shop for example, there's a daisy bath mat this season!
The items I chose are a little bit harder to find, here's my list:
1. Daisy cushion from Asda: available in pink and lilac, I found these cushions not only very cute but comfy, too! I found the pink one a little too pale, but the lilac one is perfect with its mint green centre. £9 each, find them here: Flower-Shaped Cushion | Home | George at ASDA
2. Laura Ashley Heydour stool: I haven't bought these but adore them! The wooden bobbin legs and the velvet seating pad bring both elegance and playfulness to this item. They are a little bit pricey at £99, what do you think? It's available in navy, dark green and grey, too. Find it here: Buy Laura Ashley Heydour Stool from the Next UK online shop
3. Candles from Petite Pastels Candles: love these candles, they are the cutest, and I was happy that I found a small UK business making them! Find them on Instagram under @petitepastels.shop
4. Daisy Plates by Primark: I told you, every big brand started making daisy items! These stunning pastel pink and mint green dessert plates were £3.50 in Primark. I'm counting down the days when Primark goes online, for sure, as my local ones don't sell homewares.
5. Next Flower bedside table: I've been searching for a side table like this for ages. I only found one in the UK, sold by a small business, but the price was extortionate, almost £300. So when this table came up one day on my google search, I grabbed it immediately. I'm really glad I did because ever since it's been unavailable. I'm really hoping that it comes back in stock, soon. For £42, it's a steal. Link to the product: Buy Purple Flower Kids Bedside Table from the Next UK online shop
6. My last favourite Daisy product are these gorgeous lilac high ball glasses by Asda. Finally glassware has been added to the next level. They are so pretty and unique, they are sure to be a conversation starter with your dinner guests! £12 for a set of 4.